Monday, April 19, 2010

Icecream makes it all better...



My little miss has come down with a tummy bug and hence I'm a bit late with a blog. Even though I won't actually be feeding her icecream as a remedy I thought just the sight of this gorgeous icecream buffet setup could cheer up any sore tum!

These photos are courtesy of Eat Drink Chic and as I understand it the blogger Amy Moss comes up with ideas like this and does all her own styling just to give us inspiration. What a clever girl......this makes my sundae stand from Mila's party look positively tiny!!

I'll be back on board with a big catch-up post as soon as Mila is on the mend.

Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. Get well little Miss Mila. Being sick is no fun for anyone. Big cuddles from Tahlia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great blog isn't it? I was just looking for something on there today.. Poor little Mila, it should be impossible for little ones to get sick! Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, hope you don't mind but I've tagged you in a little blog party, so if you'd like to pop over to my blog you can check it out.
    Have a great day
    K xx

    ReplyDelete