Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Time

Photo: around my table


Its good friday today and the start of Easter!! Every year this means Kent's rugby today, making use of shops being open tomorrow, chocolate chocolate chocolate on Sunday and then more chocolate on Monday.

This year I am making an effort to make Easter pretty at our house. We are hosting an Easter egg hunt and lunch for my family on Sunday and Kent's family on Monday (schedules could not permit one big lunch together unfortunately). I whipped up these invites using these gorgeous free vintage labels from World Label that were originally posted on one of my favourite blogs a room for everyone.






Check out all these ideas for making an easter table super pretty, in addition to the photo up top (sourced from another favourite blog of mine around my table) and all these other other yummy food ideas found in New Idea and Women's Weekly Magazines...







I'm definitely going to make a cake and attempt table decorations (nothing as elaborate as these images though!) so I will post photos after monday. I wish a wonderful easter to all.

Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Olivia to blog land! You will be my first NZ blogger I will be following, I feel you will have an interesting story to tell. I too started following The House That A-M Built last year. My other favourites are Brabourne Farm (Leigh always has such inspiring pics put together , I am constantly changing my mind while we are renovating) I recently discovered 'my french country home' & I see you are already following the other favourite of mine 'a room for everyone'.
    You might of thought your first post was long (I didnt) but you will see I seem to have long comments,most of the time. I look forward to seeing your home evolve.
    Karyn x
    P.S Love the second image, defiantly will try that look for the easter brekkie table 'next year'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia! Thank you for including me in your blogroll and referring to my blog in this post. I;m happy to welcome you to the blog world, to which I'm new myself. Looking forward to reading your posts and good luck! Regards, Anna @ Around My Table

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, Thank you for the lovely mention in your post, glad to be a pasrt of your. Good luck and look forward to following you blog.
    Warm regards,
    Anna @ Around My Table

    ReplyDelete