Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter


Easter nests

A big nest for big kids and mini nest for babies.

In the basket ready for delivery.


Just a quick post to show the little Easter treats Mila and I put together for her cousins and friends. I was lucky to have any eggs left to fill up the nests as she was sneaking them as quick as I could fill them!! She was a great help adding all the paper straw though:)

The little easter illusrations on the bag tags were free cupcake printables found at We Love To Illustrate that I cut out and added. I just LOVE free printables, its so cool when people share their clever things.

I will post a blog if I decide to throw any type of Easter get together - it will have to be very impromptu this year with everyone I know having a lot going on. A shame as I cannot stand to leave the Easter decorations in the cupboard! I'll just have to get them out anyway, and hope to bake an Easter cake. At the very least there will be lots of chocolate in the house. I am soooooooooooooo excited for Sunday as I've been on chocolate lent fast for nearly 6 1/2 weeks. Excited is an understatement.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment