Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back to Blogging!!!





I have decided to get back into blogging!! I haven't blogged in soooooo long because I've just been soooo busy with my kiddies.

I've just been featured with my beautiful daughter Mila in the Waikato Times (Sat 3rd March - Weekend). The article is about the new generation of stay at home mums who love to bake and throw a gorgeous party. It has inspired me to put some time aside to get back to my love of blogging and sharing tips and ideas. I've decided that I'm going to blog alot more about my love of everything, including parties, craft projects for the kids and of course still home interiors that make me drool :)

Above are some photos as shown in the waikato times of a little 'tea for two' tea party I literally threw together for the occasion. I'm throwing (well less throwing more putting together) Mila's tutu teaparty 3rd birthday party on Monday so I'll be back to blog on that along with a catch up on all the other parties thrown accross the year.

I also promise to post soon on the playhouse my husband and I created for the kids - along with a bit of a sneakpeek at the dollshouse renovation I'm working on.

Once again.....I have no idea if anyone reads this but its nice to have a place to share pretty things!! even if just one of two friends want some inspiration for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment