Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chic Shack





















I feel like I have been living in the twilight zone the last couple of weeks. A mix of being super sick myself and having my poor Dad in and out of hospital (thankfully now recovering nicely from some pretty major surgery). I just glanced outside to see my 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets out on the line where they have been hanging for over a week now....opps!! Needless to say I haven't had the time to so much as glance at my lonely computer :(

As a quick catch up post I thought I'd share the above images from a lovely London furniture store 'Chic Shack' that my dearest friend Amie showed me the website for. They may have been blogged about before but I have not personally come across them in blog land and I think its just gorgeous (I especially love the kids rooms and nurseries). Check out their website for some lovely inspiration http://www.chicshack.net/
Olivia :)
hopefully no more sicknesses for a while we have had more than our fair share!!
















5 comments:

  1. Oh nice. I will definitely check it out. Hope you are all fighting fit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Olivia, I nominated you for an award, but looks like I forgot to tell you. A thousand apologies. Pop over to my blog, scroll down a couple of posts and all will be revealed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia , Ive been wondering where you were. Im glad your back & hope you Dad will be 100% soon.
    Karyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pics... will have to check out the link. Hope all is well..Kym x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you've all been so ill..hope you're Dad is ok. The pictures are gorgeous, lots of great ideas. I'll have to check out the shop..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete